Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Color!

Stunning colors, even though the shading isn't correct.  In reality (or to my eyes) it is darker and more like jewels.  I saw it made up in blues at the Kitchener-Waterloo Guild Knitters Fair, last September, and thought I might like the reds...they had a swatch, and here it is.  I'm starting a sleeve and in LOVE with the colors.  They remind me of "Oleanna" colors we saw in Norway.  The mosaic technique is scrumptious.  Have to go ....knit, or ... 
Two days ago, the first day of classes at the local college, I got the call.  Just as several of you have asked, "Are you teaching this Fall?"  "No," I answer.  "My first semester without ANY sort of class."  Then the call... One class slipped by without anyone noticing it had no instructor.  So, I'll do it.  This is also the first semester when I haven't planned a trip on the other side of the world, so it isn't a problem.  Just a few hours, two days a week.  Unfortunately, it gets me off the sofa and into the real world of non-knitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...