Friday, January 18, 2013

More than a day late...

Took three projects with me... all with the intention that I could carry them easily, wouldn't be too difficult to knit and focus on other things, AND possibly get one completed.  And I did!  Two would have been better... there were two things that were intended to ship off to Norway, and the second one didn't get finished until this afternoon.
Since the suitcases (and family) left for Norway 3 days ago, I missed the boat entirely.
This yarn was one of those...

  1. see that in the shop, eyes riveted
  2. can't resist, must have sockssss
  3.  but look at all of those colorways, how will I decide?

Bought the yarn while on yarn-tour September '12, in East Rochester.  I can still see it on the shelf.
Where have these socks been?  Here's second sock in my lap on the bus in Mexico
 enroute to Kohunlich Ruins.  btw: Mayan Ruins are still here!
 When I returned, this is what I had:
Yesterday:

And it needs a closeup:
I'm going to miss these socks...
Personal pattern:
  • toe up, 
  • instep and ankle pattern: row 1 - *k1, yo, k1, k2tog, ssk, k1, yo, k1* repeat **; row 2 - knit,
  • wrap and turn heel
  • 3X1 ribbed cuff

Yarn:  Jawoll Magic by Lang Yarns Light Fingering / 3 ply
75% Wool, 25% Nylon, 437 yards / 100 grams

1 comment:

  1. What fun socks! Received your comment re my colour blocking. Physic soul mates or something.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...