Monday, June 30, 2014

Around Town

You would think I was fit... but all I can attest to is that I can walk.
Most work days, I take Juju to the tram, we travel one stop, get off and walk to the daycare building.  It's a nice walk, mostly through a big park.
My return trip is all walking.  It's definitely city! And here you get the benefit of a cloudy morning.
Above, my daughter's office building is on the right. The following photos are taken from the same place.

Above, I considered climbing any of the 7 mountains that surround the city, but even this one, which isn't the highest, ... can I say, "It's the thought that counts!"

No, I'll take the path home.  The distance:  one mile as the crow flies... I'm not a crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...