Wednesday, June 25, 2014

And there were Socks!

Always socks, lovely socks, big socks, little socks...
Knit, Sock, Love socks:  Wedges
Cheery color, yarn: Online Socks

Then I immediately started these for the "wunderkind".

Very stretchy, made from Patons Stretchy Sock yarn.  Not an enticing colour for a 5 year old, but maybe someday she'll wear them, and they will probably stretch to fit! (At least she modelled one...)  (Yes... shades of gray)
Meanwhile, another mind-pleaser for me:  Twisted Flower Sock from Knit, Sock, Love.  The second one is still without foot and heel, but I have so many other things, it will just have to wait.
Yarn:  Knit Picks Stroll Tweed, in Rabbit Heather.  It's more brown than in the photo. Love it!  (My first socks from Knit Picks Stroll.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...