Sunday, September 18, 2016

Last minute

The final week before leaving again, needed to finish my towel, so I purchased 1/4" double fold biased tape to use as a hanger.  I discovered that my sewing machine wouldn't sew through it... so I abandoned it for plain single white tape...  I was disappointed because I loved the color, but after tearing out my hair I gave up.  

And then, I decided that I HAD to have stockings for my knitting tour.  I LOVE the pattern, but...
I got to the first heel and thought, "OMG!  When will I ever wear these?  I think leg warmers are a better project"... so I finished off the first one, and intend to finish the second one on my travel day to Iceland.
Pattern:
Yarn: color - Frog S Back
Lace / 2 ply
50% Merino, 50% Silk
798 yards / 100 grams

Hoodless hoodie:
Pattern:

Yarn:  Needles US 10!
by Idena
Bulky / 12 ply
68% Acrylic, 32% Wool
82 yards / 50 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...