Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ants and quilting


The ants are marching one by one... Hurrah!!  Taken a week ago, and now...not so many are marching.
And the machine quilting came back in record time!
I guess I didn't take a picture of the finished product.  It got a little hectic on the last days of our daughter's visit.  I tried to finish up projects, and managed to accomplish the binding off of that quilt, so it's in Norway, soon to be delivered to Denmark for C's sister-in-law's baby.  (GAH!  My daughter is going to be an AUNT!)
Meanwhile, the day she left, her second quilt was finished (at the shop for machine quilting), and suddenly it doesn't seem so crucial that I bind it immediately.
So I took pictures instead!  It looks like a dual-purpose quilt.  This side is suitable for company... Design: Thank you, Pinterest.
 And the machine quilting is amazing!
 The other side will be the popular side in a little girl's room, and probably won't be seen by company.
I just have to decide on the binding... Blue?  White?  Purple?  It will be awhile, because I see many other things I could be doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...