Wednesday, December 26, 2012

More sock yarn?

Three months ago, I bought the yarn, I started the project, and then I realized I couldn't post it if I wanted it to be anything of a surprise.  I may have blown my cover, but it has been gifted now.
I love the feel, the quality of the yarn, and how it will be displayed:  In clear rubber knee-high boots!
It's a leg warmer attached to a sock. It's perfect for "Auto-Knitting": In the car, watching something else, talking,... The yarn does it all: Indulgence 6-ply (Knitting Fever).  It moves along (as well as expected of a long, knee-high stocking) using 3 mm needles.  I'm expecting there to be enough left for short ones for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...