Thursday, November 4, 2010

How much did you knit? (1)

One of the many questions I've been asked since returning home:
How much did you accomplish in knitting while you were on a 31 day cruise?
The answer:  Surprisingly little.  I'm sure that if I had been home, dying of boredom, I would have accomplished much more.
First off, I had a few deadlines to deal with:
1.  Mr. Foster, Juju's monkey doll, was crying out for a sailor outfit.  Unfortunately for Mr. Foster, Juju's grandma's stash did not include navy blue, so sea green had to suffice.  The deadline? Anytime during the cruise, and sooner rather than later...
On day 2 of the cruise, this is what my knitting looked like.
In the center above you'll see the beginning of the sailor outfit (it's green and white).
Top: In progress, at sea on Day 4 (between San Francisco and Hawaii).  Side: Finishing up the pants on October 1.
A happy reception for the sailor! (October 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...