Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Cruise knitting (4) and final

Project 5: The Blue Top
This is the second (failed) attempt at a neck band.  It was too tight, now it's too loose. This may be frogged a bit to make the whole thing longer, and a rethink on the neck band.  AND I have to decide on sleeve length or should it be sleeveless?  Roses are to be embroidered on the front which is really what I'd like to do now... Alas...

Project 6:
The Skew socks... didn't touch them.
Project 6.5:
Socks: Pattern Glynis, frogged and started over as Eunice.  Both patterns from Sock Innovation by cookie a.  Yarn: Waikiwi Prints, 55% NZ Merino/20% Nylon/15% Alpaca/10% Possum. 50g/198 yds.
If I don't leave these in my bag to carry everywhere, I'll never get to them.  Suddenly, 'tis the season to finish up some other projects... And I think it's time for Sonia, the Cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...