Monday, March 16, 2015

Performance Venue

Lucky me!  I have flute friends!  Two of them ganged up on me, and I had two performances with them last week.
ME and I played a Bach Sonata for flute and harpsichord, and with the luck of our Italian/Irish heritages, we were allowed to use this very pretty instrument which found its way from Cleveland to Durango.


I'll just let you admire it...

And when I was finished with "that" Bach, I played a "Little Prelude and Fugue" on this lovely instrument:

Aren't I lucky to have flute friends, AND venues like this one?

This was taken a few days before the concert, and before the harpsichord was moved to center stage.
Thanks, ME and Scott, for asking me to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...