Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Patience

Knitting...  Most people say, "I don't have the patience to knit."  I say they aren't obsessive enough to knit!   (Big smile!  You know I'm right!)
Orchids... Most people don't have the patience to let an orchid blossom a second, third or fourth time.  I almost don't... and I swear my orchid knows when I'm at the end of my rope.  It sits there for months, and I check it every week or so.  I move it from the window, to a cooler place, and back to the window, and away from the window... then one day, I say to it, "That's enough!  Out you go.  I'll find someone else to take your place."  I look at it sadly and let it go one more week, and surprisingly I find a stem-- or TWO!  What a reward.  Now I just have to wait another month or so before I see flowers.
Patience...

I'll report on it later.
By the way, I killed it's buddy plant.  I mean the leaves fell off... too much or too little love, I guess.  Now I don't even know what color I'm going to get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...