Friday, April 26, 2019

Repairing socks

A few years ago, we got a new dog from the shelter.  Everyone loves Mystic!  She's oh-so-soft, and only barks if there's a large bovine in the backyard.  Her tail wags constantly, and she's pretty much the perfect dog.
BUT, and there's always something, when she first arrived, she exhibited some anxiety issues which manifested itself as chewing up soft things on the floor.  From that point, I learned I had to pick up my socks...  In the picture there's a green patch on the top sock which I recently knitted in to make them wearable again.  

Turkish Socks repaired
She's over most of her anxiety, however, it now only comes out when we have guests, and are preoccupied with having a good time.  Then she disappears into another room and enjoys herself with a good chew, sometimes on our guest's clothing...  Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...