Monday, April 22, 2019

Knitters Trip Review

Hard to believe but I was part of this trip to Åndalsnes, Norway almost a year ago. Shame on me for not sharing but life happens.
At the end of the trip, I caught sight of this from the train. Somewhere along the train line between Dombås and Oslo... yarn bombing a loom! Made me LOL!
Along the rail line: A yarn bombed LOOM!  
As I start thinking about my next trip with Knitters, I came across some pics from last year.  I can only hope that the weather is half as good this year as it was last time.  
Park Art from drift wood
Geocaching view of the fjord
Things I find while looking for something else!  Viking burial mounds.
Another view with the playground (mountain) from 45 years ago.
I recently searched SLIDES from 1973 to find the one below... Me skiing during Easter weekend in the mountain valley pictured above!  I remember that we were 5 crazy twenty year olds, and totally alone in this remote area.  (with the comforts of a cabin)
Skorgedalen, March 1973

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...