Monday, October 27, 2014

Good news, bad news (again)

First the BAD, BAD news. 
New dog, happy little girl doggie, one year old.
Second knit item attacked, and second circular needle severed.
This is the crime scene when I arrived home after being away for 6 hours.  

I didn't learn from the past incident, obviously, that all things knit need to be in plastic tubs.  She enjoys the feel of knitting, and that crunchy cable must be seductive.  

I understand!  I love the feel and the crispness of the cable and needles, but two Addi's are halved.  This one, the cable is severed in the middle meaning I can still use it as a straight needle for small projects, in a pinch.

The good news:  I felt I needed a reward after incident #1, and I purchased this lovely set of Symphonie Dreamz, which I have coveted since this summer when I purchased a single.  THESE are going to be protected from my dog's alter-ego!


No dogs were hurt in the process.  Shamed? YES!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...