Where do the weeks go? I know where the next few months will go:
contaminated my environment with shared two gorgeous Norwegian knitting books. Full of colorful Norwegian non-traditional patterns. (See above cuff.) Sigh!
- Teaching a crash course from now until May,
- Planning a REAL tour of Norway for my friends,
- Packing for trip to Norway in May,
- Packing for the hub who will be visiting Norway in April,
- Yard work, and
- Startitis! I finish one and start two.
Beaded Elegance Socks:
A month ago, I made a
non binding pact with myself that I would finish some beautiful projects on needles, and I worked really hard on a pair of socks that were only a toe for 2 years...FINISHED! I alternated with a vest that soon has a 2nd anniversary, and for which I ordered more yarn...and now...I've started two other pairs of socks, and a child's sweater from EML's book. It's a beauty! Using leftover fingering weight yarn.
Weaving/loom stands in the corner, patiently.
Tomorrow I have to deal with the time change.