Monday, March 11, 2013

Almost Spring Fever!

Where do the weeks go? I know where the next few months will go:

  1. Teaching a crash course from now until May,
  2. Planning a REAL tour of Norway for my friends,
  3. Packing for trip to Norway in May,
  4. Packing for the hub who will be visiting Norway in April,
  5. Yard work,  and 
  6. Startitis!  I finish one and start two. 
Beaded Elegance Socks:
 Finished Striped Thaw Socks:
 On needles: Noro Socks
 Some colors to choose from:
 And the cuff of what I'll use them for:

Friend, EML, contaminated my environment with shared two gorgeous Norwegian knitting books. Full of colorful Norwegian non-traditional patterns. (See above cuff.) Sigh!
A month ago, I made a non binding  pact with myself that I would finish some beautiful projects on needles, and I worked really hard on a pair of socks that were only a toe for 2 years...FINISHED! I alternated with a vest that soon has a 2nd anniversary, and for which I ordered more yarn...and now...I've started two other pairs of socks, and a child's sweater from EML's book. It's a beauty!  Using leftover fingering weight yarn. 
Weaving/loom stands in the corner, patiently.
Tomorrow I have to deal with the time change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...