Saturday, June 26, 2021

Pain

(Blogs from the past that didn’t get published.)

MAY 2020…I feel your pain, PMM.

I recently was commiserating with my fellow knitter as she was finishing up a (gorgeous/ingenious) blanket project that used up hundreds of bits of fingering yarn. The original stash buster! But, as the end neared, the dreaded "weave in the ends" process made it painful. So painful that she confided that she had COUNTED the remaining ends just to give herself some solace that she was gaining ground. I suppose counting 60 plus ends was a respite.

Now it's my turn...two mittens...
Any guesses how many ends? No contest; I'm not counting!

The finished mittens sure are…”original”.  Used countless patterns to create them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...