Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Retiree Day

It's snowing!  I'm tired of rehearsals.  I'm tired of rehearsals that take me away 2 or 3 times a day... It's the high season for churches, and concerts, so I'm taking a snow day.  And, yes, dear readers, NM finally is getting snow.  The first for the month of February, yesterday there was snow in the air, but it was very wet, and just made things a little slippery.  This morning it has turned fluffy, and non-stormy.  Very pretty, and I decided to take the day off.  
Except...


My toes are cold, and retiree day means I want to wear flip flops around the house, so first I had to repair this.  How could my doggie chew off the toe in one piece?  The toe cap came off... (See previous blog post.)
I used 1 gram of leftover yarn and knitted a new one this morning.  All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...