Friday, April 20, 2012

Bragging rights

Last night (Knit Nite) "we" laughed so hard that we cried and came dangerously close to embarrassing accidents!  Did I take a picture?  No... I was too preoccupied with keeping up with the conversations.  Our "fat hands" were busy with knitting and cookies.  What a bunch!
Then this morning I received notice of an FO from my daughter.  And who can resist a cute pattern, a cuter model, and a talented daughter!  Did I have anything to do with it?  Maybe... :)
It's on my Ravelry page (as if I made it...what a scam I have going!)  Tons o' Elephants!  And the yarn (Lerke, Dale of Norway) is so pleasing that she's looking for more projects to use it.
And the model!
What can I say?

6 comments:

  1. Bonnie and I commented on the lacks of picture taking last night and wondered if it was related to age-related-blogging-neglect.

    Love Juju's sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting caught up on blog reading here. The 'elephant' dress - and the model - are gorgeous. Proud Mamas, I bet - both you and your daughter. LOL about the preganancy top. I have that dyslexia issue too and really have to concentate sometimes to get things right way up. And - your Dahlia is GORGEOUS. I have not been impreessed with that pattern - but yours has me changing my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm considering making it longer in front, using short rows to make it a trapezoid! To be honest, I feel like I tug on it to stay in place on my shoulders, (boobs get in the way, just as I feared), but wrapping it across to the shoulders (in a closed position) is perfect. Be sure you use drappy yarn.

      Delete
  3. You must be busy!! No posts lately.
    Thought about you a lot last weekend as I retraced some of our path back from the Isaac Evans. Webs. Canoe. Patternworks. Twin Lights for lobster roll. Knit Wit. KE's house. Filling the car with yarn...

    Hope all is well with you and yours, that you are just extra busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be busy!! No posts lately.
    Thought about you a lot last weekend as I retraced some of our path back from the Isaac Evans. Webs. Canoe. Patternworks. Twin Lights for lobster roll. Knit Wit. KE's house. Filling the car with yarn...

    Hope all is well with you and yours, that you are just extra busy.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...