Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Perfect Mother's Day Present

I would hate to evaluate myself as to how "needy" I am, but initially I would say I'm not. Maybe I am...
Remember that circus hat for Juju?  A modified hat pattern with little people around it, with pompoms on the corners?
See here for the details from an earlier blog.

I was informed on Sunday (Mother's Day) that my little granddaughter insists on wearing that hat whenever going outside. It took a 70ºF (20ºC) to catch her without it!  Does she know how rewarded her grandma feels?

1 comment:

  1. That is rewarding for sure. Your socks look great. I am going to have to visit techknitter's site. Might learn a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...