Thursday, January 8, 2015

Something Monumental

Or, it COULD be monumental, if I had more time...
A Blanket:  Yggdrasil (a free pattern)
See Ravelry:
yggdrasil-afghan

Yes, it is monumental... I started 5 months ago, and worked on and off... It became Huge and not portable.  It was/is heavy (1000+ grams), yet I have another 1000 grams of cotton yarn which can be used to complete two more borders.  But enough is enough, and 140 cm square will make its way back to Norway for the rest of the winter.

I give you an extra large photo, because...it's extra large!  I'm going to miss it, but I know we will meet again.
Love those borders.  Too bad they get bigger... The next one requires picking up stitches and knitting stockinette, followed by the cable border again.  A project for late 2015, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...