Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bigger IS better

I'm talking socks... What did you think?  And this holds true for most garments for children, right?  Too small, so sad. Too big, wait a few weeks!
I started these socks too many times to count; I didn't use a pattern; I only had a vision.  That vision was based on one day in June when Juju attempted to put on her hand knit socks, and they were too tight in the leg, and she gave up in about 3 seconds.  That's the attention span of a 3 or 4 year old. 
My results are roomy socks for a cold wet winter climate. Hopefully she'll be able to get them on in 2 seconds (each).
Finished October 6, 2013. 
Yarn:  Sportsragg by Viking of Norway
Sport / 5 ply
60% Wool, 20% Acrylic, 20% Nylon
109 yards / 50 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...