Sunday, March 4, 2012

Old Stuff

Back to... Dahlia!
Today, finished the body... I'll be able to open the sleeve openings and discover what I've done.  Will it fit?  Will I have it for next Fall, or by April?

Focus, Woman!
And the answer is...
I don't know.  I tried it on, and it's so.... odd.  I thought, "I've been working on this since August, and it's such yummy yarn, and I SO want this sweater."  I was determined to have it done by the end of January, but I had to go to plan B.  I finished something else... and packed another sweater.
It's really "old stuff" since it's been around for 6 months, and when I put it on I was deeply disappointed.  It doesn't look right. A funny shape... a wide rectangle, with holes for sleeve openings. The fronts are rolling up, the collar is strange, the shoulders are in the wrong place, and I don't know... Hopefully, "when it's blocked...."


1 comment:

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...