Saturday, December 31, 2011

Next? No New Year Resolutions

My resolution is to have no more resolutions.  What will be, will be.  Que sera...
I started two new projects, and took another one out of hibernation from 2009, and added them to my "on needles" pile with two sweaters.  The trouble is, I love them all and want to work on all of them.  Somehow, they will be finished, but I really don't know what order.
Here are some preview pictures.
Robert, the Bear
Robert is going to be my "hook" for a class I'm offering in March.
Union Jack Argyle socks
Using two leftover sock yarns.  I think they will be pretty, but the "argyle-ness" might not be obvious.
And the two sweaters... previous blog.
The above 2009 project (Cats & Birds) is finished!
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...