Monday, December 19, 2011

PC

Post Christmas!  Even though I have one week to go, I'm really feeling like it's post-Christmas.  Gifts are almost done.  One to do but the recipient is away for 2 weeks, so not a 25th deadline.
I'm really looking forward to getting back to the sweaters:  One for Juju and one for me.
And after the 25th, I have FO's to post. (Trying to keep 'some' things secret until opened.)  With a record 4 days coming up of no appointments/work/rehearsals/gigs I'm ready to do some sitting around!
Here's what's on the needles:
Size US#1 (2.5mm) needles.  For a 3 year old, to be finished by February.
And for me:
Do you want to guess?  The white line in the center is waste yarn for the sleeve opening.  The "dahlia" part is in the middle of the back.  The right front (right) is complete, with reverse stockinette at the top, which is collar.  Finished picture see Ravelry.  I'm using US#5 needles and yummy DROPS Alpaca.  I wish I could wear it NOW!  Hopefully by February.

1 comment:

  1. You are the second blog read today that is already looking forward to post Christmas knitting.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...