Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Red sock


A fun sock, my second time with this pattern, but the tweed... Our knitting group had a laughing attack one night with pictures of knitting with dandruff.  I'm NOT laughing NOW... it looks like I dusted under the bed with this sock, so I'm hesitant to start sock number two.  
I can:
1. Hope that the color bleeds, and the white becomes less white, 
2. Pick the white pieces out (it's only laying on top of the twisted yarn, and would be easy to pull out), or
3. Frog it.  Which would mean I would have to throw it away.
Pattern:
Yarn:
Stroll Tweed, in Barn Door Heather
Fingering / 4 ply
65% Merino, 25% Nylon, 10% Other
231 yards / 50 grams
I love the pattern.  I love the yarn. Don't think I'm panning the yarn, just the color... in fact I used a Tweed previously, and it didn't offend me. And here's another link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...