Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Diversion Socks

OH!! 
You beautiful colors, melting into each other, soft, strong,...  Can I make you last forever?

I'm stalling so that my knit class can follow along on the heel, but, alas, knit class, you are taking your time with sweet tomato heel, and I fear you'll never try out a heel flap.  You would think that 10 hours over a month would be sufficient, but time is running out, and I can't keep these out of my hands (even though I have five other projects beckoning).  

Pattern: Diversion by Kirsten Hall from Knitty, Winter 2009

Yarn: Hand-dye Effect by Regia,Light Fingering / 3 ply, 70% Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Acrylic, 459 yards / 100 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...