Monday, April 28, 2014

The cutest EVER!

I "needed" to make something for my granddaughter... these days, I feel I'm slacking if I don't have something in progress for my daughter, and my granddaughter, and a sock or two.  
This one has been a delight... though finding the right flower has been a challenge.  
First I was inspired by a pattern with pansies, but the pansy chart was for a smaller gauge, and would be enormous for this little dress.  I adapted by shrinking the pattern into a smaller chart, with this result--which I think looks like a space alien.  

So I went to my "go to" rose pattern that I've duplicate stitched onto several garments, and I came this close to pulling it out...



Then I realized what was missing...
Pattern: Cha Cha  by Louisa Harding,  from Louisa Harding #05, The Magical World According to Miss Millie 
Yarn:  Bamboo by Be Sweet, DK / 8 ply, 100% Bamboo, 110 yards / 50 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...