Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mitten Disaster Averted

I wish that was true, but since the first mittens WERE a disaster, I felt compelled to redeem myself.
"What are your favorite colors, Juju?"
"Purple"  "Pink"  "Purple, pink"
"How about these?  Do you like these colors?"
"Yes, sure."
(She says "sure" a lot, in place of yes... and we found ourselves using "sure" ALL the time.  Let that be a lesson!)
So I found this cute animal... Totoro... that none of us are familiar with, but it makes a cute animal... and then I added a certain name on the cuff, instead of repeating Totoro (which is on the back side).  And a cruise later...
The hot pink makes the purple turn blue, but really, they are 3-year-old pleasers!  Off to Norway!  

4 comments:

  1. What was your gauge for these? I want to make my 3yo a pair, but confused on the sizing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your gauge for these? I want to make a pair for my 3yo but im confused on the sizing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have them anymore so all I can do is refer you to my notes in Ravelry. http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Celinas-Mor/norwegian-totoro-mittens
      Hope it helps!

      Delete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...