Thursday, November 8, 2012

Can't wait...

Every day for a week, I think, blog-sojourner-blog-sojourner-blog-sojourner...  Quite consuming!! Yet I have a class to prepare for (four days a week), and rehearsals and laundry and meals and... 
I really WANT to finish my Sojourner Sweater and I really want to show it off in my blog post.
It's SOOOO close now, and I'm running on fumes here, so here it is:  Incomplete.
Decided to block before seaming:
 The sleeves...
 After I seamed the shoulders, I discovered that the back was too long.  I ripped out down to the stitch holder:  !!  Quite a lot, but it fits nicely.
 Next worry:  Will the sleeves fit?  Maybe...
It's a nice dk weight... I'm motivated!  I want to wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...