Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Taking a break...

Life at the museum makes me think of all the things I could be doing at home.  With a day and a half off, I started sewing like... like... well, like I'm going away for a month!  Only a few days left to wrap up projects, and get things done so I don't have to look at them when I return!
One of those ideas is to sew tote bags.  Since I finished one last week, I couldn't wait to start cutting and sewing.
I have this false impression that by doing this I will diminish my fabric stash.  Hardly a dent, my friends!
 I got more and more crazy... the above and below pictures are the same bag.  One outside pocket on the side.  Cactus and...
Fish.  And big roomy pockets on the inside.  I think I'll call it "Wet and Dry".
 Pastel Southwest:  "Cheater blocks" that I always thought I would use for pillows...
 Two outside side pockets.

I used "Fusible Fleece" for filling.  Let's see:  Where should these live?

2 comments:

  1. hey! see you in a day and a half!!

    good looking bags!

    (can you tell i'm totally spoiled by my iPad correcting my spelling and such?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They (or at least one) should live at my house!! Love the bags!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...