Friday, August 31, 2012

Life and Living

Weather in NW NM:
Hot, and not terribly dry. Not terribly hot either. I consider occasional rain showers and temps below 35 C all of those things. Lucky because our irrigation ditch was under repair for two weeks because of a rock slide. No lawn mowing!

Really? ...
I hung up all of my necklaces! I might wear them now!

Something from the kitchen ...
Nothing from the kitchen. Too busy to make food. Sandwiches with tomatoes from the garden.

I am creating...
A sweater with yummy yarn and lovely stitch pattern.

I am procrastinating ...
Weeding. Won't they just go away if I ignore them?

I am reading...
Blogs. I don't read books...Those to the right and many more.

I am hearing...
The fan and ringing in my ears. Two days ago it stopped, but it started again with a vengeance.

Outdoors ...
There's a skunk tonight. I can tell...

A few plans for the next few days
Sewing projects. Great plans, little time... lots of ideas.  Funny how that goes in cycles... the longer I sit at the museum, the more ideas I have for home-time.

Giving thanks for ...
Good health and beautiful people around me.

And ...
Putting it all together, a lovely setting sun, and friends. 
 Happy birthday, my little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...