Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I thought... I was finished

Thursday, I was blocking my mock smock dress.  Usually our "DRY" heat in the SW makes this a short process, but we've been having T-storms every afternoon, and the humidity has been up to 60%, so I let it rest overnight.  Friday morning, I turned it over, and ... ... a dropped stitch.
Look at that little bugger, almost too far down to catch.  I guess that's the "good news".  I trapped it (thinking: "Remember when you got to the top and one of the panels had fewer stitches? And you shrugged your shoulders and decreased one less there? Stoopid.) and
took out a crochet hook...
and there it is.  I haven't yet, but in the near future I'll pull it to the back side and sew it down.  Heart palpitations just went up a bit... but it will be all right.  My mantra:  A Three-year-old doesn't stand still very long!

1 comment:

  1. I did that too a few years ago, and no one noticed ever since. People don't pay that much attention, especially those who don't knit.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...