Wednesday, July 11, 2012

How do you knit in the heat?

I feel very sorry for all of you, especially last week when the country was HOT HOT HOT, and for some crazy reason, NM wasn't.  We've been having rain almost every afternoon, and enjoying mountain-like temperatures.  I'm not complaining!  And I've been knitting.
A little of this and a little of that...
And here's what I finished today, though it could use a little blocking, tomorrow!
 It's a cute dress in size 4T, that will be perfect for Fall (which means for folks in Norway - August).  It's a "mock smock" stitch, and I like!
The neckline as written was too stretchy and just down-right big, so I ripped it out and decreased like crazy... More another day, with a full length photo.  No model until September!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...