Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Stuff!

Yep!  Can't stay with the old for too long... and with a class starting next week, I whipped up this Q-UTE mini bag.
Before felting:
Dimensions:  11-1/2" x 11-1/2"
After felting:
Dimensions:  7" tall, 7-1/2" (base), 9-1/2" across the top
Easy!  This one is already spoken for...
Colors:  No, I didn't use two shades of blue.  They are the same, only next to the red and green they look different.

Curious...
Pattern:  Grab-&-Go Bag by Eileen Adler from Creative Knitting, November 2008

Yarn: Classic Wool by Patons100% Wool, Worsted / 10 ply, 210 yards / 100 grams (red and green) Greenwich by Valley Yarns, 100% Wool, Worsted / 10 ply
109 yards / 50 grams (blue)

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I have yet to knit or felt a bag but you have inspired me. It is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...