Sunday, November 13, 2011

Udderly... just Udderly

I'm not thrilled, not convinced it's the best use of my time, and I find my attempt at Sonia Cow is marginally interesting, or maybe a little cute.  But NOT utterly anything.
I can point out several things that aren't 'perfect' but I'll let you name your own.  I was a bit miffed because I didn't feel there was enough instruction, and I certainly wouldn't make everything flat with seams.  Now about that udder...
Even though the udder and teats are quite... obvious, they look better than in the pictures of the pattern, or maybe I was prepared for the worst.
It's done, and will be on its way to Norway for a Christmas stocking.  Moo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...