Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Curling up

Yes, I have plenty of other interesting projects to choose from.  Here's one that I have to keep slapping myself to stop!  This is the one project that I really have no need to finish before February, yet... I love it!  I love watching it evolve...
It's the body of a pullover with 3 button tab neck opening in size 36 months.  (Steeked... or maybe not technically steeked, because I plan on knitting in pattern all the way to the shoulders.  By cutting it open part-way for the neck opening, without steek stitches, does that constitute 'steeks'?)
This morning I read from Mimi that she's unhappy with "Edges that keep curling up".  
Go ahead... read what she says...
I'll wait.  (I'll be knitting...)

It struck me that this rolling happens all the time, doesn't it?  Here's what I mean:

Taken before ruler and crochet hook.  My best guess is that there's a lot of yarn on the backside.  The ribbing isn't going to stop the fair isle part from curling up.  Anyway, I thought I'd give a shout out to Mimi who, indeed, makes pretty things!
See why I'd rather knit this than those Bee Socks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...