Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cute? Or what!

Just had to share my latest FO.  It's called a romper, and made for those chilly, wet days in Norway for my two-year old granddaughter.  Not entirely finished since it needs 4 more buttons.  I'm vacillating between using 7 buttons of the same kind (as those pinned on) or looking for plain blue, red or yellow for the remaining 4.  Those fancy buttons might be over-doing it.
 The original pattern has buttons and opening all the way down the leg.  Just seemed like too many buttons to me!
Worsted / 10 ply, 75% Acrylic, 25% Wool, 200 yards   Red with specks
Yarn: Vintage™ Chunky by Berroco Bulky / 12 ply, 50% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 10% Nylon, 130 yards  Blue Moon

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! You knit so much for your granddaughter, that is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out soooo cute. I like the fancy buttons but I think a mixture of red, blue and yellow buttons would be smashing too. k

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...