Sunday, August 28, 2011

Becuz...

Because I can.... I started something new.  In MY defense:  I'm using yarn from my stash, purchased two years ago.  I remember the moment:  I went to the wall of yarn, placed my fingers on it, and it was love at first touch.  I bought enough for some unplanned project, and now I have it. 
I was encouraged by a certain blogger who is knitting a light-weight cardi which reminded me of the light-weight cardi I knitted last Fall.  It's now 4,000+ miles away, and I thought to myself:  Self, no more mourning.  Start a new one. 

It's a lacy "dahlia" on the back, and yummy Alpaca (sport weight) from DROPS.
See Interweave Knits, Fall 2011.  (Ravelry link.)

1 comment:

  1. Very soft, warm shade of grey. I have a feeling that we will see a finished cardi pretty soon here because you wont be able to put the needles down.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...