Here's what's on needles (that I'm actively knitting on):
- Socks (of course): Lacey Socks from Vogue (first one)
- Powell Pullover in Pink for my little one.
Quite plain with cable down the front.
- Tiered Cardigan in Sublime yarn (a great feel after all of my cotton projects)
White sleeve and bottom tier in blue. (See my Ravelry page for pattern)
- Sonia the Cow (yarn bought a year ago)
One side of body started. Orange muzzle, red spots and ears, orange variegated for udder, and white for horns.
- Cupcake Mittens (re-started-I almost forgot about these)
There are other projects languishing... someday...lol
Thanks, readers/friends, for letting me acknowledge my lack of dedicated knitting!