Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's with the Weekend?

Things to do on the weekend:
(caveat:  being semi-retired, there are many days during the week that are more weekend-like than Sunday, when I HAVE to get up for pay - especially unfortunate that I'm taking my time adjusting to the time change which was almost 2 weeks ago)
WIP's
Many more may find their way into my hands, but these are the top 4:

#1 - a little bolero that makes me smile
cotton, 3.5 mm needles

#2 - a double-knit scarf
Kauni, 3.0 mm needles

#3 - Europa tedious shawl
Merino lace-weight, 2.5 mm needles
#4 - portable orange sock

ALWO Sport and Sock, 2.5 mm needles
Only the bolero has a deadline of June.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of orange in those photos - looks very cheery and springful. I like the "tedious" shawl...like my Evenstar...ubertedious...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...