Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tahiti before Tahiti

If you get to Oahu, Hawaii, you don't need to go any further... unless you WANT to!  I want to, so I am currently just south of the equator heading for French Polynesia... three islands called Moorea, Papeete, and Bora Bora. 
Earlier this week, I got my fill of island drumming, and am really looking forward to the sights, and the sounds not so much. 
At the Polynesian Cultural Center, at the north shore of Oahu, just outside the gates of Brigham Young University-Hawaii,  we visited the virtual worlds of all the Pacific Islands.   Here's a taste of the HULA!


PS.  I don't know what I'm doing when I download a video.  I feel lucky that anything is showing on this page... bear with me while I learn...
PPS.  Finished Mr. Foster's Sailor Outfit-- Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...