Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A month's worth...

What can you do in a month?  
A month with at least 17 days of leisure...Next week I'll be off for a month. That means fewer blogs, and more stories!


Please leave comments about how much you can accomplish in a month.

I counted my Ravelry projects, and I've completed 35 "objects" in one year... That makes 3 things a month, doesn't it?
I'll attempt to pack a shawl, a pullover (toddler size), a cowl, and a pair of socks. (Maybe a suit of clothes for Mr. Foster, too.)  And I hope to run dry by the time I get to New Zealand, for I surely will feel justified in going off my yarn diet if I've run out by then...
Here's what's on the needles today, and will probably be packed in one week:
Europa Shawl, on hold
Skew sock, ripped back to...heel
Sorry Ms. Skew, but I don't think you'll make the boat...
Rose Pullover, in cotton (Roses to be duplicate stitched on the blue)
Cowl, ribbing only, in Regia Bamboo
And not on the needles:
Planned socks 

Ultra Alpaca Fine by Berroco
Fingering / 4 ply
50% Wool, 30% Nylon, 20% Alpaca

3 comments:

  1. What do you mean, "maybe" a suit for Mr.Foster? He can't go a cruise without a sailor outfit!! Chop Chop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I do in a month on a cruise? 1) develop a killer tan; 2) float in the pool 3) snorkel whenever I can get off the ship 3) read five books unless I'm having too much fun doing other things 4) sleep as much as I want since Jody wouldn't be there to rag me about it 5) get a lot fatter (I understand cruise food is great) 6) drink wonderful wine and get even fatterer and 7) maybe knit on something. I tend not to finish things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely travel projects. Bon voyage!!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...