Tuesday, September 7, 2010

For my "Followers"

Just a note to Laurie, Joansie, Brenda and others.  Lest you think I'm not being read, here's letting you know that I force myself upon 10 of my friends by emailing the blog to them everyday.  Sometimes they write back via email so most of their comments are invisible to you (unless they are SO witty that I post them myself).
I'm working on a reward that might train encourage my friends to click on the blog itself and leave comments for the ages!!
Thanks for your devotion! 

2 comments:

  1. Hee Hee. That is so funny. I am sure they will want to read you for your very witty, intelligent content. No forcing necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Love reading your blog - just sorry I get so freakin' far behind (like I am right now). My blog gets posted on FB, so I have friends who comment there and it doesn't make it to my actual blog. Ah, the "joys" of technology...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...