Monday, June 21, 2010

More Socks

Progress!  As of June 11 in Bergen I was barely finishing one sock, with the intention of removing and replacing the toe.  I guess that doesn't really count as finishing, does it?

FINALLY: Yes, the PAIR is finished.  In less than a year, Bonnie, although only by 2 weeks...

My crazy split-toe, semi-spider, non-matching, bamboo socks:  TA DAH!





So you'll never mix up your feet!  Er, your socks...


At the same time, I am this far on the put-aside Vilai Socks, that I LOVE!  (However, I now LOVE these toe socks, too.)


These might be finished by Rochester NY!  I track my socks in miles...

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I've so been wanting a pair of split toe socks - love yours! So...where are you now? I've totally lost track with all the Viking stuff and all... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...