Thursday, May 20, 2010

Starting and Stopping

Yes, we all do that, but I'm talking about knitting projects.  


Starting: I <3 starting projects.  That's why I have several on needles, including two "almost" finished socks that don't match.  I was so excited to get started on a dress for Juju that I started.....two.  Yep.  One because it's going to be a challenge, and I was afraid I would need some Scandinavian help with the instructions in Danish, and when it seemed OK, AND I realized it had beautiful long sleeves, and we are approaching Summer in the Northern Hemisphere, ....  Well, it just seemed the wrong thing to work on for now.


I started a second dress for a one year old.  It's the Picot Dress by Debbie Bliss using the same cotton/silk yarn from the Lace Tunic.
 I'm celebrating:  I'm finished after 39 days, and a few other things, and ready to pack my suitcase.  The amazing Kindle arrived today within 48 hours of calling Apple to replace the broken one.
Hmmm.  The colors in these two pictures should be identical... in real life it's somewhere between the two.  Silky!!  (Click to enlarge!)  It will be modeled: Later Gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...