Sunday, May 16, 2010

A piece a day!

That's what it feels like:  One piece of the tunic everyday.  Four pieces (front, back, 2 sleeves) and I'm blocking #3 today along with knitting like a maniac to finish #4 for tomorrow's blocking session.
I'm putting my new lace wires (rods) and blocking mat to good use:
I'll explain: It's a sleeve with the shoulder in the upper left corner. It's all-in-one: left yoke, sleeve and side (which will connect the front and back).  


What really makes me celebrate is that I received a belated Mother's Day gift from Chopped Tomatoes.  My daughter selected the yummiest of lace yarn (100% Mongolian cashmere) in her favorite color! :-)
Hmm.  What can I make with 1420 m of laceweight?  See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...