Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Next?

Last year I found a pattern while in Norway called Rose Cardigan for newborn to toddler sizes.  C and I went shopping for the yarn, and buttons, and I went happily back home to complete it.  Once I was home, I realized that the roses were duplicate stitched, and the whole booklet was in Danish. Never mind; I still was able to figure it out. It was stunning!  And I knitted it up. 

 On the same page in the booklet is a dress with roses on it, and with the fussiest gorgeous borders in crazy colors... just awesome, but the smallest size is 1 year. Here it is: A year later, and the Danish really is a problem.  I studied it, wrote out rows, and I think I made sense of it.  It's not easy to describe in Ravelry, but here's what I have so far:
Can you tell there are 6 colors?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...