- Leave out the yarn overs
- Ignore S2KP's
- Cast on no more than 154 stitches
- Use size US #10 or larger needles
- Bind off at the 10 inch length
And you have a project done in "One Freakin' Day!"
That makes this Momma a Happy Momma!
My current projects on hold for that day:
- Sewing the legs and arms on a baby toy (blog post: Wednesday, May 05 2010)
- Sewing the seams of a baby cardigan (blog post: Thursday, Apr 15 2010)
- Lace Tunic: Second round section is finished! (blog post:Friday, April 23, 2010)
- Vilai Socks (blog post: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31, 2010)
- A second mitten (It's been so long I have no blog posts on this one! Ravelry)
- A second sock in mindless straight knitting (So far not blog-worthy: Ravelry)