Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2 - Inspirational Patterns

LYS's:  Display a pattern knitted up!

That's all you need to do to inspire ME!  If I see something knitted, I KNOW "I can do that!"

I should find something that will stymie me, but so far:  Crazy fair isle, cables and twists, bring them on!!  My favorite sock patterns are from Sock Innovations by cookie a.  The most twisted the better!  Currently on needles:


For sure, "My Greatest Challenge":

Fair Isle? To be "fair", my daughter chose this pattern and I made it work with my mathematical skills, and friend, PattieKnits.




Even without my friend, I managed to cut open the band of fair isle to "repair" something that didn't turn out right the first time.
Thanks, Helen, for the modeling job!  Picture taken at Knit Night, November 15, 2007.


A close 2nd Greatest Challenge:  Monkey Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...