Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Norway

Had a wonderful time shopping with C after 20 hour journey with no
sleep. I must be excited or something. In two days I'll be mother of
the bride. Our mission today was to locate fine one time use china
which if I had thought or C had thought in time I could have purchased
at home. Norwegians are so proper that paper plates are for children
only. We found only pirates, princesses and Hannah M. None of those
being acceptable we shopped at the charity store and came home with 14
china cake plates for $15.
Tomorrow's mission: Double the cake we ordered. C is finding that
there are many more coming than she intended (like her MOTHER)!

Weather is as expected: Rain with intermittent drizzle. Photos to
follow! Nothing is going to dampen spirits. Champagne,everyone?

--
J Thom

My Yarn and Ivories Blog
http://yarnandivories.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead! Tell me what's on your mind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...